Luckinbath Products including natural stone wash basins, MFC bathroom cabinets and stainless frames have a 3 year limited warranty.
- All Luckinbath Products are warrantied against manufacturing defects like cracking and warping as well as maintaining a clear waterproof finish.
- Warranty does not cover wear of materials or parts that are subject to normal wear.
- Warranty does not cover cracking of wash basins by thermal shock (quick temperature changes from hot to cold and vice versa).
- Warranty does not cover any color and /or vein difference, natural spots or marks on stone products.
- Warranty does not extend to items that are physically damaged under abnormal operating conditions as a result of misuse.
- Warranty does not extend to items that are damaged due to improper installation.
- Warranty on stainless steel frames only applies to the structure only, not extend to the scratches caused by daily use or improper maintenance.
- Warranty does not cover free gift products like “siphon and drain plug”.
- Warranty does not cover assembly and dismantling costs; the costs that directly or indirectly arise from assembly or disassembly are also not covered by the warranty.
- Warranty covers cost of shipment of repaired/replaced items to the Netherlands only. The customer is responsible for shipping costs for the repaired/replaced item that are in excess of NL shipping costs as well as any taxes, duties and brokerage fees on the repaired/replacement item returned to the customer.
Luckinbath suggests to check the product when assembling and/ or installing for damage and / or defects.
After assembly / installing, Luckinbath is no longer liable for damage or defects.
In case of any complaints, please contact Luckinbath sales representative or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Luckinbath will respond to solve the problem within three (3) working days.
Luckinbath may warrant, depending on the situation, by repairing the damage, replacing the products or compensate the products.