For “To The End User Orders”:
- Items can be returned within 14 days without giving any excuse of the purchase date , unless otherwise specified on the product detail page.
- Items returned must be in the original packaging and original condition.
- Used items can not be returned.
- Custom made and special order items can not be returned or exchanged.
- Shipping costs from Luckinbath to consumers are non-refundable.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping fees and brokerage charges involved in returning a product for exchange or refund.
- Items shipped from the Netherlands to other European countries or international destinations may be subject to customs or brokerage import fees which the receiver is liable for.
- Luckinbath is not obligated to pay labor or installation costs for the installation or un-installation of any product.
- Product returns must first be authorized by Luckinbath and a Return Approval (RA) number must be provided. Please contact us by email: email@example.com to get the RA number before any return shipment.
- The refund will be sent to your account in 14 days after we received and checked the returned product.
- Items created by hand or with natural materials may not be exactly as shown in the photos and due to the hand crafted nature of the products, fluctuations in color and size may occur.
For “To Dealer And Trader Orders”:
Luckinbath does not accept return or exchange without reason.
Upon the receipt of a shipment of products, Dealer or Consumer (if under drop-shipping service) should inspect each product for shipping damage or factory malfunctions. If shipping damage is found, Dealer or Consumer should reject the Products immediately at shipping company’s presence.
If other problems covered by the warranty is found, Dealer should contact Luckinbath sales representative or by email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Luckinbath will respond to solve the problem within three (3) working days.
Luckinbath may warrant, depending on the situation, by repairing the damage, replacing the products or compensate the products.